Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- It's 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com