Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; medium dice.
- You need 1 of red onion; small dice.
- Prepare 6 of jalapenos; minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It's 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- You need 18 oz of tomato puree.
- You need 8 oz of chili sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter; melted.
Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits instructions
- Heat large saute pan. Brown the ground beef with the dried seasonings, and remove from saute pan. Use the rendered fat to saute the peppers and onions with adding vegetable oil as needed..
- Add garlic 1 minute before the peppers and onions are nicely caramelized. Cook until fragrant..
- Caramelize tomato paste for one or two minutes in the pan to remove metallic flavor..
- Return beef to pan. Add remaining wet ingredients and cinnamon..
- Reduce approximately 20 minutes or until desired consistency is reached..
- Adjust seasoning. Fold in cilantro..
- Combine three biscuits together and flatten into a circle. Stuff with approximately 3 tablespoons of the mixture. Fold over and press the edges together to seal the pocket. Top with melted butter and cracked black pepper..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Mexican Sloppy Joe Stuffed Biscuits. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com