Ground Beef Totchos.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef Totchos for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- You need 2 packages of Tater tots.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It's 1 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, interest get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com