Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Tater-Tot Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Tater-Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater-Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- It's 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- You need 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- You need 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- It's 32 oz of tater tots.
Tater-Tot Casserole step by step
- Using a 9x13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Tater-Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com