Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy.
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy using 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy
- It's of Meatballs-----------------.
- Prepare 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes------------------.
- You need As needed of water to boil the potatoes.
- It's 2-1/2 pound of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need 1-1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 15 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of Gravy------------------.
- It's 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- It's 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pints of beef broth.
- You need As needed of all the drippings of cooking the meatballs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy step by step
- Remove the seeds and ribbing of the jalapeño pepper. Dice the pepper..
- Add the 1st egg to a bowl with the breadcrumbs..
- Mix the ground beef to the egg and breadcrumbs..
- Add the second egg with the spices and mix again well. Line a bowl with wax paper..
- Form the meatballs about the size of a US quarter. Line to wax paper with the meatballs you form..
- Add more wax paper and form the rest of the meatballs. Put foil over the top and refrigerate for 2 hours or so..
- Fry the meatballs in a skillet..
- Make the mashed potatoes by boiling the potatoes in water when fork tender drain. Add the potatoes back to the pot and add salt, milk, and butter. Whip or beat the eggs till creamy..
- Move the meatballs to a plate and set aside..
- Dice the jalapeño pepper after you remove the seeds and ribbing..
- Add jalapeño and butter to the drippings and sauté till tender..
- When tender add the flour and seasonings. Add oil if necessary but cook till flour is like a paste..
- Add the beef stock..
- Stirring constantly till desired thickness. If too thick add a bit of water. To thin keep cooking till it's thickened..
- Add the meatballs to the gravy and gently stir in..
- Serve the meatballs and gravy over the mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Jalapeño Meatballs Mashed Potatoes and Jalapeño Gravy. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, charm contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com