Best Ever Potato Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Best Ever Potato Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Best Ever Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Potato Soup
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 (15 ounce) of cans chicken broth.
- It's 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- It's 6 of large baking potatoes peeled, diced and boiled til tender.
- You need of Optional: 1 lb of ground chuck browned and drained.
Best Ever Potato Soup instructions
- Wash peel and dice your potatos, put in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil potatos til just tender probably 10-15min. Drain..
- If you are going to add meat to the potato soup I brown my meat with the onions while potatos are cooking..
- In a large pot melt the stick of butter. Add the soups, chicken broth, onion, meat, potatoes and Velveeta cheese. Stir constantly on med heat til cheese melts and its nice and hot. If you don't monitor this part the cheese might burn..
- If the soup is too thick for your taste, thin it down with a little milk..
- If you have family members who hate mushrooms, substitute with all cream of chicken soup. I tried to fool that family member once by adding bacon to the soup. She actually picked the mushroom bits out and ran water over them to verify I had indeed put mushroom soup in it!.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Best Ever Potato Soup. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com