Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of bag of real bacon bits.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 (32 oz) of bag of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- It's 16 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 in pan with cooking spray & set it aside..
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it’s no longer pink & then drain. Heat the pan & add a bit of oil for better browning. Add the meat to the pan, break it into large pieces, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & let it sit for a few minutes. Break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks. Stir occasionally until the beef is browned..
- Combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup & sour cream..
- Spread the combined ingredients into the pan..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com