Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes.
Actually this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes
- Prepare of Smashedcheeseburger.
- It's 1-1/3 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
- It's 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- You need 4 teaspoons of HP sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- It's 9 slices of swiss cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely minced onion.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of potatoes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet spray with nonstick spray. Mash the ground beef flat on the pan. Mince the onion. Cover the ground beef with the onions..
- Add salt and pepper onto the top of the ground beef and onions, put into the oven. Peel wash and slice the potatoes thin. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and potatoes to a skillet with the tablespoon of peanut oil. Coat all the potatoes and onions. When the beef has baked in the oven 15 minutes drain the beef drippings in the skillet with the potatoes and onions. Return to oven to crisp the ground beef. Cover and stir the potatoes, occasionally for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes add the broth to the potatoes cover and cook till the liquids are absorbed. Add the cheese to the ground beef turn on the broiler..
- Add parsley and stir. Broil the beef till the cheese melts. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and HP sauce to the buns..
- Slice the tomatoes add two patties of beef to the hamburger buns. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the top to the burger serve with the potatoes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com