Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com