Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel. Slice off small portion of top of each potato. Use small spoon to scoop out some of potato flesh. Spoon sloppy joe mixture into potatoes (Or, split each potato in half and top.
Swapping bread for baked sweet potatoes makes eating a Sloppy Joe so much healthier!
This easy sweet potato recipe is gluten-free I love this sloppy joe version, a few of my other favorites are Mexican-style Stuffed Sweet Potato (Vegetarian), Italian-Style Stuffed Sweet Potato, and Cheesy.
Ground beef, tomato sauce, green peppers, and dates combine beautifully to top warm baked potatoes, creating a new take on a classic favorite.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel
- It's As needed of pumpernickel bread.
- It's of Sloppy Joes---------------.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef 75/25.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It's 1/2 cup of loose packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- It's of Potatoes--------------------.
- It's 4 of medium potatoes.
- It's As needed of oil to fry in.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Cheese----------------.
- You need To taste of your favorite cheeses.
Make the sloppy joes while the sweet potatoes are baking. Sauté the onions and bell peppers first, and then brown the meat. You can keep the meat mixture warm while waiting for the sweet potatoes to finish baking. Serve them up by spooning the sloppy joe mixture over the halved sweet potatoes.
Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel instructions
- Brown the ground beef with the spices.
- Slice the potatoes with the skin on it.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Add salt to the paper towel.
- Add the potatoes to the paper towel with the salt on it. Then add salt as needed..
- Add brown sugar.
- Add mustard, ketchup, and tomato paste..
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread and then the potatoes slices..
- Cover with sloppy joe mixture..
- Top with the six cheese blend. If you don't have it add whichever cheeses you like..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Sweet potatoes replace the bread in this easy sloppy joe from Delish.com. Using a fork, poke potatoes all over. Spoon potato mixture in circle around edges of casserole. Sloppy Joes stuffed baked potato recipe finished with cheese, sour cream and green onions for a quick weeknight entree. Look for microwave-ready potatoes in the produce section.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com