Ground Beef and Potatoes.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Ground Beef and Potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef and Potatoes. If you have questions or requests something like this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com