Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn)
- It's 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- You need of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Prepare of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It's of Tomato Sauce.
- It's of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Parsley.
- It's of Garlic (A few cloves).
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It's of Garlic Salt.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) step by step
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4x8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn). If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, engross log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com