Tater Tot Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 packages of Tater Tots (smaller size bag).
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Cheddar Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn- drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 packages of Shredded Cheese (Colby- Jack is a good choice!).
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Cook and drain your meat. I always sprinkle garlic powder on it while its cooking!.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT cheese. Add cooked and drained meat..
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese (half bag).
- Grease a 9x13 dish. Sprinkle cheese on bottom. Add mixture. Sprinkle rest of cheese on top :).
- Put in oven uncovered for 45mins and enjoy..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, engross way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com