Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa).
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa)
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need 4 lb of potatoes.
- You need 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of Smoked Cooked Ham, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of of Bacon, cut the name small strips.
- You need 1 small of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sofrito (the recipe is in my profile).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400..
- Chop the onion, pepper & cilantro.
- On the stove, Put it on a pan and add the onions, peppers, smoked ham, bacon, cilantro, sofrito, olive oil, and fry for some seconds, until the onion is glossy..
- Add the beef, salt & pepper to the pan and cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in small squares, add plenty salt to the water and boil..
- When the potatoes are done, mash them, add the cream cheese and add 2 tablespoons of the grease from the cooked meat and mix it very well. (You can add more or less grease from the meat.).
- In a greased pan, put one half of the potatoes on the bottom, put a level of meat on top and them add the rest of the potatoes..
- Beat the egg and pour it on top..
- Add the cheeses..
- Put it in the oven until golden..
- Wait it to cool a little, cut and serve!.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa). If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com