Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- You need 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- It's 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com