Taco tater tot casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. SuperBowl Recipe Taco Tater Tot Casserole. you have to try this. so good. let me know what you think in the comments! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor.
Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night!
This easy casserole has layers ground beef and veggies topped This cheesy tater tot casserole is made with veggies (like peppers and corn) with a zesty beefy taco inspired sauce and it is super easy to make!
This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Taco tater tot casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Taco tater tot casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco tater tot casserole
- It's 2 lb of ground chicken or ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of Ragu double cheddar sauce.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- It's 2 of packs of powdered taco sauce.
- It's 1 packages of tater tots.
I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order. Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican food so why not combine the two! Start by browning some beef, onion, and garlic. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
Taco tater tot casserole instructions
- Brown your meat in a skillet. Drain the grease out..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add the meat back to the skillet and add taco sauce and a little bit of water and let it cook through..
- Turn the stove off and add the can of cream of chicken. Mix well..
- Add the meat to a baking dish. Layer it over the bottom of the pan. Add the can of corn and layer it. Then add the ragu sauce and spread it evenly..
- Next add the tater tots along the top covering the pan..
- Put the pan in the oven until tater tots are brown approximately a half hour to 40 minutes and enjoy..
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Then place tater tots in a single layer on top of corn. Spread the salsa con queso on top of everything. Cook in preheated oven for about one hour.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco tater tot casserole. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com