Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- It's 4 large of Potatoes.
- It's 500 grams of Beef mince.
- You need 300 grams of Bacon.
- Prepare 500 grams of Motzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake step by step
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. If you have questions or requests something like this article, entertain edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com