Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Potato Moussaka for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Potato Moussaka using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Moussaka
- It's 500 g of ground beef.
- You need 800 g of potato.
- It's 2 of carrots.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare of some fresh parsley.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, some oil and butter.
Potato Moussaka instructions
- Peel and slice your potatoes and fry them with some sunflower oil (or the one you prefer) in a large skillet just until the edges start getting brown. Just a little so it gets the taste. Put it aside on a paper towel to get the extra oil off..
- Chop carrots, onion, garlic and parsley. Fry the carrots and onion with some oil on medium heat until they are soft..
- Add meat, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Fry and stir until it gets brown and dry mixing everything and splitting the meat into small pieces. You can add ground pepper, some fresh spicy peppers or any dry herbs you like at this point..
- Whisk eggs by hand and add milk and some salt and pepper. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F)..
- Grease a deep oven dish with some butter and start with layer of potatoes then a layer of meat. Finish with the final layer of potatoes and pour the egg/milk mix evenly over everything..
- Bake for 45min - 1 hour. You will know it's done when all potatoes on top become crispy brown..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Potato Moussaka. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, occupy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com