Ground Beef Steak.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Steak for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- You need 600 gr of ground beef.
- It's 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- You need 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com