Sloppy Joe Turnovers.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe Turnovers for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Turnovers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Turnovers
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 12 oz of canned refrigerated flaky biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Sloppy Joe Turnovers instructions
- Cook ground beef with onion salt in large skillet, stirring continually, until ground beef is browned & crumbly. Drain in colander..
- Return ground beef mixture to skillet. Stir in ketchup, sour cream, salt, & Garlic powder..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Pat or roll each biscuit into a 4 inch square on a lightly floured surface. Spoon 1/4 cup of the ground beef mixture in the center of each biscuit square. Fold over the corner of each square to form a triangle. Seal edges with a fork..
- Arrange turnovers on ungreased cookie sheet. Cut three 1/2 inch slots in top of each turnover. Brush tops with melted butter..
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe Turnovers. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com