Southwest Tatertot Casserole. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Tater tots will bring about world peace. Southwest egg and tater-tot casserole is full of veggies and protein plus it is super simple to whisk up and bake.
A simple recipe for a classic dish, tater tot casserole, that includes an easy DIY option to replace a can of cream of mushroom soup.
Who remembers this one from childhood?
A kid-friendly take on Shepard's Pie, tater tot casserole is a simple one-pot dish that feeds.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Southwest Tatertot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Southwest Tatertot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwest Tatertot Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Tater tots.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ultimate Southwest Blend - Frozen Vegetables.
- It's 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheese (cheddar or any you choose).
- You need 1 can of sliced olives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 bunch of Green onions.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. I make my tater casserole with green beans but if I don't have those on hand. Tater Tot Casseroles Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Southwest Tatertot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown ground beef in large pan until done..
- Add Taco Seasoning to the beef & follow packet directions..
- Add cheese soup to taco meat & mix well..
- Add the vegetables to the taco meat & mix well. Turn burner off after everything is mixed together, even if cold..
- Spread the taco meat mixture onto the bottom of a non-stick cake pan, spreading it out evenly..
- Add the uncooked frozen tatertot's laying them out on top of the taco mixture. I make rows of tatertot's so they are neat & even. That way they get more crunchy & cook evenly..
- Put into the oven for 45 minutes or until the tatertot's are cooked thoroughly..
- Add about 2 cups of shredded Cheese on top of the tatertot's evenly & drain olives & add those as well. (I used cheddar cheese). Then broil for 4-5 minutes in oven or until cheese is slightly browned..
- Top with sour cream & chopped green onions and enjoy!!!.
To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place your tater tots over the ground beef. Pour your soup over all of this. If you have any leftovers, this taste even better reheated! Do you make tater tot casserole for your family?
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Southwest Tatertot Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com