"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- Prepare 1 large of sliced carot.
- It's 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of warm water.
- Prepare of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe instructions
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com