Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pkg of shredded hash browns (thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It's 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix hash browns, melted butter, cheddar cheese, soup, salt and pepper in a bowl and put in baking dish..
- Add ground beef on top of mixture in dish and spread it evenly on top..
- Add extra cheese on top if desired..
- Cook uncovered for 35 minutes..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, keep amused way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com