Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions
- It's 500 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Onion (medium).
- You need 3 tbsp of Panko (or white bread).
- It's 1 of enough to soak the bread crumbs in Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Beef stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's 1 of Oil (to cook).
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It's 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of ●Tonkatsu sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Ketchup.
Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions step by step
- Take the ground beef from the refrigerator and let it sit for 10-20 minutes. At the same time, soak the panko in the milk..
- Smash up the beef stock cubes into a powder. This is the beef stock that I used..
- Use a food processor to finely mince the onions. Then add the egg and turn it on for about 5 seconds..
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl (lightly drain the milk from the panko) and use your hands to mix them together until the mixture becomes sticky..
- Separate the mixture into 4, make each portion into a patty shape, and cook them in a frying pan..
- Remove the meat from the pan. Mix the ● ingredients in to the meat juices. Put the hamburger back in the pan and mix it with the juices while cooking them down..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Hamburger Patties With Raw Onions. If you have questions or requests almost this article, interest approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com