Hamburger Potato Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Hamburger Potato Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Hamburger Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Potato Casserole
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- It's 10 each of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Parmesian Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 of Season Salt.
- It's 1 of Milk.
Hamburger Potato Casserole instructions
- Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in skillet, & season. Then drain.
- Make your soup, adding milk, seasoning, and parmesian cheese as you go. (Your desired amount).
- Spray pam and place your potatoes in a large cake pan.
- Add a whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese..
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hr, then remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top and let cook for 20-30 more minutes..
- Let cool, & Enjoy! :).
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Hamburger Potato Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com