Rissoles and Roast Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Rissoles and Roast Potatoes for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Rissoles and Roast Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rissoles and Roast Potatoes
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef Mince.
- It's 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 each of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Rissoles and Roast Potatoes step by step
- Preheat Oven to 200ºC.
- Chop up your Potatoes into quarters..
- Boil a pot of water and put in your potatoes until soft..
- Put your mince, bread crumbs, mixed herbs, tomato sauce and egg into a bowl and mix up..
- Add anything as necessary you want a soft sticky batter but not dripping wet..
- Make mince mixture into balls..
- Meanwhile place your potatoes on a greased tray. Add butter herbs and salt and pepper and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Fry up your rissoles in a pan usually for about 15 - 20 min.
- Serve and enjoy :-).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Rissoles and Roast Potatoes. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com