The Best Stuffed Potato Skins.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty The Best Stuffed Potato Skins for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook The Best Stuffed Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Stuffed Potato Skins
- Prepare 5 of Russet potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded cheese(your preference).
- It's 1/2 cup of Cut scallions.
- It's 1 of Sour cream.
- It's 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Desired seasonings for ground beef meat.
The Best Stuffed Potato Skins instructions
- preheat oven at 400.
- microwave potatoes for 10 minutes on one side then flip and microwave for another 10 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
- same time cook ground beef in a skillet add all desired seasonings after cooked throughout add half a can of tomato sauce lower heat for about 5 minutes then turn off.
- after potatoes cooled a bit cut in half take a spoon and carve out the guts leaving a quarter of potatoe on skin, put guts in a bowl for later use.
- butter the inside and the skin of the potatoe place on cookie sheet.
- salt the insides of the potatoes, then add a spoonful of ground beef to all skins.
- with the excess potatoe mash add some salt and butter.
- add shredded cheese evenly through all skins, with the mash potatoe add spoonful on top of all skins, put in the oven until cheese is melted, add sour cream and scallions as desired.... enjoy!.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable The Best Stuffed Potato Skins. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep amused get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com