Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 can of Bush's Griller Bean Fiesta.
- Prepare 1 packages of ready-made chili seasoning/flavoring.
- Prepare 1 packages of enchilada sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 16 oz of shredded Mexican Cheese mix.
- Prepare 2 lb of frozen tater tots.
Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Brown pork and beef. Drain..
- Mix in chili seasoning and bean mix to drained beef. Add mixture to casserole dish..
- Mix 8oz. of sour cream with enchilada sauce and 2tbsp of your favorite hot sauce (I totally recommend the Chipotle Texas Pete).
- Add HALF of this new sauce to top of meat and beans in the casserole dish. Save remaining sour cream and enchilada sauce mixture to top casserole servings as desired!.
- Sprinkle some cheese atop the mix in the dish..
- Add frozen tater tots to top of the dish in even layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the tater tots brown, sauce is bubbly, and no tots are left frozen..
- Serve up and top with cheese, sauce, sour cream, and hot sauce to really fill out the dish. Enjoy!.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Tater Tot Rodeo Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, entertain entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com