Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. In a large bowl, mix together beef, cooked onions and garlic, Parmesan, eggs, panko, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, milk and parsley. Add ⅔ of the meat to the bottom of the bundt pan and spread up the sides and up the middle of the pan making a "bowl" for the mashed potatoes.
In a heavy bottomed pot over medium-low heat, add the mashed potatoes, butter, heavy cream and milk.
Meat loaf that is covered in bacon and oozing with Cheddar cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
I made it for my bacon-loving stepson for his birthday (along with bacon-cheddar mashed potatoes for a bacon-themed meal he was in.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes
- Prepare of meatloaf.
- You need 2 1/3 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It's 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of mashed potatoes.
- You need 5 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk 1%.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of potatoe broth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of water to boil potatoes to be dicarded after potatoes are done.
Mashed Potato Bacon Bombs - Perfect for those leftover mashed potatoes from the weekend! Each crispy, Bacon wrapped Bomb is bursting with creamy, smooth mashed Potatoes Don't be shy, stuff some sausage in there, or some seasoned ground beef! This Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe is a must for the bacon-lovers in your life. Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes step by step
- Add broth ingredients in a pot with potatoes cut into quarters add water till covering potatoes stir well.
- Drain potatoes discard potato broth mix the mashed potato ingredients together make sure they are firm instant taters wont work neither will runny this is my youngest daughters recipe she cooked them for me.
- In a meatloaf pan I used a double bottom spray with nonstick.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon inside.
- Mix all the ingredients for meatloaf together very well put on bacon in pan like a pie crust going up side of pan.
- Fill meatloaf cavity with mashed potatoes.
- Cover top with meatloaf mixture.
- Cover the top with bacon.
- Bake in oven 20-25 minutes till done let sit 5 minutes slice and serve hope you enjoy.
Try this delicious Bacon BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. Made with ground beef, yellow potatoes and honey BBQ sauce, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and tasty meal for you and your family. Lay bacon slices over the top, tucking them underneath the meatloaf. Make the sauce: add ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and hot sauce in a mixing bowl. Bacon, herbs and cream cheese give the pork a wonderful flavor and served with a roasted garlic mash, it's bound to be an amazing I make one wrapped in thin Prosciutto stuffed with fresh Italian herbs, stone ground mustard and fresh shredded cheeses!
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Bacon wrapped meatloaf, stuffed with garlicky mashed potatoes. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com