Cheesy Meat & Potatoes.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Cheesy Meat & Potatoes for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Cheesy Meat & Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meat & Potatoes
- You need 3 lb of Red potatoes, sliced thin.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, diced.
- It's of sauce.
- It's 1 stick of Butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 12 oz of Cheese (I used velveeta, use any cheese you like).
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh cracked black pepper.
Cheesy Meat & Potatoes step by step
- Brown beef and onions in a skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat is browning, slice potatoes. Layer half in a large greased casserole dish..
- Drain hamburger and layer on top of potatoes. Top with remaining potatoes..
- Sauce: melt butter in a large skillet..
- Whisk in flour and spices. Stir and cook a few minutes..
- Begin adding milk, a cup at a time. Whisking continually as it thickens..
- Once all milk is added, add in the cheese (shredded or cubed if using American cheese). Whisk and cook until completely combined and thickened..
- Pour sauce evenly over potatoes..
- Bake at 375, uncovered, for an hour and 15 minutes or more. Check potatoes with a fork to make sure they are tender..
- Broil a few minutes to get a golden brown top if desired..
- Let cool a good 10-15 minutes before serving so you don't burn your face off!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cheesy Meat & Potatoes. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, occupy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com