Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash
- It's 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash instructions
- Sautee onion and beef in a large stock pan with one tablespoon of the butter.
- Peel and chop potatoes into one inch squares..
- When beef and onion are done cooking, add potatoes to the pot..
- Add just enough water to cover potatoes -push them further down in the pan if needed so you know how much you need to add. Don't add too much water as you don't want it to be soupy..
- Chop remaining butter into small pats. Add to pot and stir.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce. You can add more than 1/4 cup if you want a little extra flavor.
- Bring to a boil them simmer 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and most of the water has boiled out..
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch with a little bit of water. Stir into goulash to thicken..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com