Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- It's 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of of corn.
- It's 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of of peas.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 can of of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of sliced, chopped, or whole tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 box of elbow macaroni (optional).
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat step by step
- Peel potatoes and chop them into big chunks.
- Chop baby carrots into three chunks. One carrot will make three chunks.
- Rinse potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pot add potatoes and carrots. Cook until tender. About 30 mins.
- Add corn, green beans, peas and tomatoes.
- In another pot cook elbow macaroni until tinder. About 30 mins.
- Cook hamburger meat in a skillet. Cook until it's all brown..
- Drain meat and add to vegetables on the stove..
- Add tomato paste. Cook for about 20 mins. Stir occasionally. If not it will stick to bottom of pot..
- Drain elbow macaroni, you can add to soup or leave it in a bowl and add to the people that want it. Enjoy.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com