Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- You need 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 6 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Fennel bulb.
- It's 1 of Yellow onion.
- It's of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com