Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It's 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- It's 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com