Potato Chili Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Potato Chili Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Chili Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Chili Casserole
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 packages of chili powder.
- You need 1 packages of cayenne pepper.
- You need dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of garlic powder.
- You need of potatos.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Prego Spaghetti.
- You need 3 cup of Chedder Cheese.
Potato Chili Casserole instructions
- Cook Ground Beef until done.
- Chop onion into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into Ground Beef. Except for the potato's..
- Cut potato's into quarters, boil until soft.
- Put potato's in baking dish, and top with chili, top with cheddar cheese and bake until cheese has fully melted..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Potato Chili Casserole. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com