Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 1 lb of of ground beef.
- It's 2 packages of 2 12 ounce packages of bacon.
- It's 2 large of 2 extra large baking potatoes.
- It's 1 large of onion.
- It's 1 large of green bell pepper.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of 2 12 ounce packages of Mexican blend of shredded of cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of small can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 6 tbsp of of chili powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of of dried cumin.
- It's 2 tbsp of of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of ground black pepper.. I used 1 teaspoon.
- It's 2 tbsp of of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt (doesn't need much).
- It's 1 of I like it warm I used 5 small teaspoons.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It's 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 1 packages of of non stick aluminum foil.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's tbsp of butter.
Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 °.
- Get a small amount of butter rub over potatoes. Put in oven uncovered. Add a pinch of salt to the out sides .Put on a lined cookie sheet cook at 400° cook till done.
- Chop both the onion and bell pepper into large pieces..
- Next put a add a tablespoon of butter to pan add both peppers add onions together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown ground beef(drain grease if you need to).
- Add in tomatoes and tomatoes paste.
- Mix ground beef and peppers together. Add the taco seasoning sitting on medium.Also add the cup of water let simmer for 15 minutes on low.
- Now add package of cream cheese.
- Add the rest of the seasoning, add the rest of water, add the cup of milk. Taste to your liking, simmer on low until the potatoes ready..
- Take a fork and test the potatoes if a fork is goes through are ready to get out of the oven and start let them.
- Remove the insides a bowl, see to the side.
- Now as the meat and the sauce is on low on and all the seasonings are marrying together.Add the potatoes took out of the potatoes. Mix with the meat and veggies. Getting yummy ..it will reduce..keep tasting to make sure you don't need to add any salt or onion powder..etc.
- Put the bacon in the oven at 400° on the non stick tin foil till they brown about 20 minutes....
- Once the potatoes are cool you have out the insides.
- Now turn off the ground beef get the blend of Mexican cheese out of the refrigerator, get ready for the fun.Lol. Line the bottom of potato skins with a small handful of cheese.
- Now put the cooked meat into the potato skins.
- Once the bacon is cooked. Add all cheese and add all the bacon. Put into the oven till the cheese is melted Walla.IT'S dinner time!!!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, keep busy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com