Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef, browned.
- You need 1 of red or orange bell pepper, diced into 1/2" chunks.
- It's 1 lb of sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/2" chunks.
- You need 1 cup of Black Bean and Corn salsa.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion flakes.
- It's 2 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried oregano leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans (undrained).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Better Than Boullion brand roasted beef base.
- You need 3 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 4 cups of water (reserve 1 cup for corn starch).
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT step by step
- In a shaker container, dissolve the cornstarch in the 1 cup of water that was reserved. Pour that and the remaining 3 cups water with all other ingredients into a crockpot. Give it a stir and cook on low for 4 -6 hours..
- Top with crumbled tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and cilantro if desired. Serve with a slice of lime..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com