Ground Beef Totchos.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Totchos for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- It's 2 packages of Tater tots.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It's 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It's 1 cup of Salsa.
- It's 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com