Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Tater-Tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Tater-Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater-Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- You need 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 32 oz of tater tots.
Tater-Tot Casserole step by step
- Using a 9x13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Tater-Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com