Tater tot tacos pizza. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. This pizza is loaded with tater tots, bacon, and plenty of cheese. And when this loaded pizza came out a few minutes later, it was bubbling and filling my kitchen with an aroma that I can only describe as.
This easy tater tot pizza with eggs and peppers is the ultimate way to eat pizza for breakfast.
The only drawback to the tater tot pizza is that you have to let it rest like a pie for a few minutes so that the crust can solidify enough so you can hold a slice like a regular piece of pizza.
But seriously, try the tater tot pizza.
Actually this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Tater tot tacos pizza for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Tater tot tacos pizza using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos pizza
- It's 30 oz of bag tater tot crowns.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It's of Toppings:.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of Diced tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
It's so much fun to make! Check out the video and images below Barstool Pizza Review - Round Pie Pizza Company. Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl. Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft).
Tater tot tacos pizza instructions
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix. Tater Tot Pizza recipe: This comforting casserole has three layers of goodness. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread pizza mixture evenly on the bottom. Tater Tot Taco Pizza is a mouthwatering combo of two of your favorite eats: tacos and pizza!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Tater tot tacos pizza. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com