Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's to taste of Pepper.
- It's to taste of Onion powder.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Manwich.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com