Ground Beef Torta.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Torta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Torta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Torta
- It's 3/4 cup of ground beef taco meat; see my "picadillo" recipe.
- It's 1 of telera roll.
- You need 2/3 cup of refried pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon; medium dice.
- You need 1/4 of avocado; thick slices.
- You need 1/4 of red onion; julienne.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of white vinegar.
Ground Beef Torta instructions
- Heat taco meat in a non-stick pan. Use beef stock, tomato puree, or salsa to help retain moisture if desired..
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a saute pan. Remove bacon. Eat it or top the torta!.
- Add refried beans and heat slowly until hot..
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small sauce pot or shallow saute pan. Bring to a boil. Add onions. Boil for one minute. Remove pot from heat. Super quick pickled red onions!.
- Slice bread and layer as follows. Beans, meat, and then avocado slices. Toast in a pre-heated panini press sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until bread is crispy..
- Variations; Salsa, sauteed onions, peppers, garlic, goat cheese, queso fresco, cotija, Chihuahua cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Ground Beef Torta. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep busy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com