Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- You need 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com