Ground Beef and Potatoes.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef and Potatoes for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- You need 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It's 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Ground Beef and Potatoes. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep amused right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com