Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes
- It's 1 kg of peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It's 1 knob of butter.
- It's 5 of medium carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- It's 400 ml of beef stock + half tbsp white flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of red wine.
- It's 1 tsp of tomato puree.
- It's 400 ml of veg stock + 100ml milk.
- It's 1 of buttered ovenproof dish.
Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes step by step
- Chop the onion and the potatoes into rings. And add to a pan with the veg stock. Cover the pan with a lid..
- Finely chop one onion.
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the chopped onion, cooking on a medium heat.
- Peel and chop the carrots into cubes.
- Add the mince, carrots, thyme, horseradish, tomato puree, and seasoning to the pan.
- Once the meat has browned, add the wine and leave to cook off.
- Add the beef stock to the pan and leave to simmer.
- Cook the two pans for 20 mins.
- Once the potatoes have gone soft, turn the heat off the potato pan and let it cool enough that it won't burn you when placing on the pie.
- After 10 mins. Add the beef to the ovenproof dish.
- Carefully add one layer of slices of potato on top of the beef..
- Carefully add a layer of onions. Season with rosemary and salt and pepper..
- Now back to another layer of potatoes. Alternate between the potato and onion layers until your dish is full..
- Preheat 175C. Add the dish and cook for 30 mins.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Cottage Pie using dauphinoise potatoes. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com