Easy Shepherd’s Pie.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Easy Shepherd’s Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Shepherd’s Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It's 20 g of butter.
- You need 3 of carrots, peeled and finely chopped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 4-500 g of lean beef mince.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of plain flour.
- You need 1 tablespoons of tomato purée.
- It's of 400 ml chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 200 g of frozen peas.
- You need 600 g of rooster potatoes peeled and and cut.
Easy Shepherd’s Pie step by step
- Melt 10g of butter in the pan and add the onion carrots and garlic. Cook for five minutes to soften.
- Add the lean mince to the onion garlic and carrots and break up any lumps with a spoon. Cook until browned..
- Add the flour and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute ensuring it is stirred in. Add the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas to the pan. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Set aside and allow a skin to form whilst preparing the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180C /350F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until softened. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add black pepper and beat in a teaspoon of butter. Spoon the mash over the mince..
- Bake in the oven for 40minutes until golden and bubbling!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com