All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie
- Prepare 500 grams of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 2 of Large Onions.
- Prepare 500 grams of Potatoes.
- It's Cup of full of Peas (frozen).
- You need Cup of full of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- It's Cup of full of diced Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of Stock Cubes.
- Prepare Cup of full of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Butter.
- You need 4 of large carrots.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie instructions
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in a cooking pot with water and bring to boil. Turn down and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile peel and cut carrots into cubes/ small pieces and add to another cooking pot with water. Again, bring to boil, turn down to simmer..
- Chop Onions into small pieces, add to a third pot, with cooking oil, Simmer until golden brown..
- Add mince meat to pot with onions in, stir well. Cook until meat is brown all over. Add stock cubes dissolved in cup of hot water and stir..
- Add peas, sweetcorn, sweet peppers and mix. Bring back to bubbling..
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish to about 2/3 full..
- Strain potatoes into a large bowl, add butter and mash until smooth. Add to dish bit by bit across the top and even out surface. Mark with a fork for decoration if you wish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Place in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- Serve up and enjoy!! Don’t forget, if you try this dish to take a photo and share on Cooks Pad for others to see!!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious All in One Shepherd’s/Cottage Pie. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com