All in One Shepherd’s Pie.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty All in One Shepherd’s Pie for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook All in One Shepherd’s Pie using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s Pie
- You need 500 grams of Beef Mince.
- It's 2 of Large Onions.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 500 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 100 Grams of Butter.
- Prepare Cup of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare Cup of Frozen Sweetcorn.
- Prepare Cup of Frozen Mixed Sweet Peppers.
- It's 2 of Stock Cubes.
- It's Cup of Hot Water.
- You need of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's Pinch of Salt.
All in One Shepherd’s Pie instructions
- Wash and peel the Potatoes. Cut into small pieces and put them into a pan of water, with a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil, turn down to a simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut into small cubes and place in a pot of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Peel and dice the Onions. Place in a large pan with the oil. Brown gently until soft. Add the Beef, stirring well until the meat has turned brown..
- Add the stock cubes to a cup of hot water, mix to a smooth consistency and add to the Beef and Onions..
- Drain the Carrots and add to the mix. Stir in the Peas, Sweetcorn, Peppers and mix well..
- Put the Beef and vegetable mix into an oven- proof dish to 2/3 full..
- Drain the potatoes, place in a bowl with the butter and mash to a smooth consistency. Spoon over the Beef mix all the way to the edges of the fish. Sprinkle the Parmesan Cheese over the top..
- Place in a medium- hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy! Can be Frozen for up to 6 months..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing All in One Shepherd’s Pie. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com