Easy Homemade Beef Tacos. Homemade Tacos are the perfect busy weeknight dinner. These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes. This made great beef tostadas and burritos.
This ground beef taco recipe, made with homemade taco seasoning, creates a flavor-packed weeknight meal!
On a busy weeknight, easy Mexican dishes like tacos are such a time saver.
Ground beef tacos are easy to make!
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Easy Homemade Beef Tacos for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Easy Homemade Beef Tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Beef Tacos
- It's of Ingredients.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning or make your own.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of sirloin ground beef.
- It's 1 of small onions, diced OR 1 bundle of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of of shredded/ chopped lettuce.
- It's 8 oz of sour cream - optional.
- It's 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese - optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 of package of soft flour/corn tortillas.
- It's of Easy Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 5 of plum tomatoes.
- It's 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of of the already diced onions or chopped g. onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
We use a simple homemade taco seasoning mix and use these to fill hard or soft taco shells. I often fill them with either carnitas or salsa crockpot chicken but when I'm home we make ground beef tacos! Tacos are a terrific way to stretch your meal budget. Make your own seasoning mix at home!
Easy Homemade Beef Tacos step by step
- Heat skillet to med. high, start to add ground beef. Add garlic. Add half the taco seasoning while cooking. Add 1 small onion, diced or green onions after meat is half way cooked. Lower heat. Let cook..
- While meat is cooking. Chopped up lettuce and put aside. Dice up tomatoes, put in bowl. Than add onions and chopped cilantro. Add lime juice. Dash of salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Finish meat, add last bit of seasoning, add few tablespoons of water and mix. Turn off heat and get the rest of items ready...
- Heat up wraps or shells. And Set up taco station with all of your ingredients, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheese, s. Cream.... Let family have at it... Yummmeeee!!.
Never buy the pre-made mix again! This homemade taco seasoning takes minutes to put together and creates a flavorful mix. Use this mix for creating the best taco meat, seasoning chicken, or spicing up a pasta dish or soup. [Homemade] - food you made at home. I was trying to recreate a picture of a plate of tacos I saw It's quick, easy and the slices come out perfectly even. Just make sure to use a quality egg cutter out of metal with solid wires, as.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Homemade Beef Tacos. If you have questions or requests almost this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com