Korean Ground Beef Bowl. This Korean beef bowl is seasoned with green onions, ginger, soy sauce, and sesame and served over brown rice for a quick and easy dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Korean Ground Beef Bowl. See how to make an easy Korean ground beef recipe that's healthy, gluten-free, and full of flavor.
The flavors of beef bulgogi made easy using ground beef!
Start by browning your ground beef in a sauce pan.
I season it with salt and pepper as it cooks.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Korean Ground Beef Bowl for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Korean Ground Beef Bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Ground Beef Bowl
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 3 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green onions (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
This is totally optional, but once it's browned I like to put the meat in my food processor. How to make Korean ground beef bowl without brown sugar Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowl In my search for quick and easy dinners, I created a keto Korean beef bowl recipe that can get. How to Make Korean Ground Beef. I have been cooking with ground turkey and beef often lately.
Korean Ground Beef Bowl instructions
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the sauce : brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat..
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes..
- Top with green onions. Serve immediately with rice..
Take these Instant Pot quinoa bowls. It is an easy and cheap way to make healthy dinner fast. And kids always seem to like it. Super easy and delicious Korean ground beef and rice bowls. Serve with your choice of vegetables and rice.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Korean Ground Beef Bowl. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, please gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com